Director, Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing will transform our organization’s digital infrastructure by leading the development and implementation of a contact database and digital communications strategy, and ensure successful adoption by influencing and motivating his/her colleagues to adopt and use these electronic platforms.
The Role and Major Responsibilities
Director of Digital Marketing will:
- Lead and successfully manage a process to develop, implement and maintain a relationship management strategy for growing organization;
- Ensure that a functioning CRM becomes part of the organizational infrastructure by collaborating closely with colleagues to achieve 100 percent buy-in and adoption;
- Develop and execute a strategy to use differentiated channels to increase engagement with NACSA resources and information;
- Manage the organization’s digital presence, including website, email and social media;
- Collaborate across divisions to support the production of reports and resources;
- Work closely and collaboratively with NACSA colleagues to advance the mission of the organization
S/he will report to the Vice President of Communications.
The Director of Digital Marketing will be a results-oriented and dependable “do-er.” S/he will achieve success by generating buy-in and support through collaboration and bringing creative solutions to obstacles.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fluid and time sensitive environment
- A track record of building buy-in from multiple stakeholders to achieve ambitious goals
- Education and/or mission-driven experience preferred
The perfect candidate has the following characteristics
- An outstanding relationship builder with a customer-service mentality
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical thinker with ability to organize complex information
- Strong independent decision-maker and creative problem-solver
- A multi-tasker, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work at a fast pace without compromising quality or long-term goals
- Comfortable using and learning new technology
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and a “no excuses” mentality
- Possesses a high level of self-awareness and actively seeks and responds well to feedback
All staff members demonstrate alignment with NACSA’s Values
- Quality Education – We are mission oriented and driven by the belief that all children deserve high-quality education options.
- Excellence – We do A-level work and set a high bar for performance in order to achieve our ambitious goals.
- Strategy – We begin our work with the end goal in mind, and align our priorities with NACSA’s Strategic Plan.
- Initiative – We proactively bring solutions to problems and do everything possible in order to reach desired outcomes.
- Community – We are part of an inclusive community that seeks opportunities for collaboration, considers multiple viewpoints and respects and values diversity.
- Balance – We prioritize effectively to respect our professional and personal commitments and foster organizational and individual success.
Between $80,000 and $100,000, commensurate with experience. Medical and disability benefits provided as well as the option to participate in a 401K matching plan.
NACSA’s headquarters in Chicago.
The review of candidates will begin immediately and continue on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Applications should consist of a current resume and cover letter tailored to this specific position and be submitted to [email protected].